- Peking University, China. (2016 - 2020) Major GPA: 3.92/4
- B.S. in Mathematics and Applied Mathematics;
- B.S. in Computer Science and Technology.
- Sensetime Research, China. (Jun. 2020 - Dec. 2020)
- Research Intern, working on object detection for autonomous driving.
- Tsinghua University, China. (Dec. 2020 - Aug. 2021)
- Princeton University, U.S. (2021 - 2026, expected)
- Ph.D in Eletrical and Computer Engineering.
- National Scholarship; (2019, China)
- Silver Medal in Shing-Tung Yau College Student Mathematics Contests, Probability & Statistics, individual; (2019)
- The Elite Undergraduate Training Program of Applied Math; (2018)
- Second Prize in the ACM Campus Programming Contest; (2018)
- Meritorious Award in the Interdisciplinary Contest in Modeling; (2018)
- First Prize in the Chinese Mathematics Competitions. (2018)
- Reviewers for NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR. (2020-now)
- C/C++, Python, PyTorch, Linux, Git, LaTeX, Matlab.